Sunday, July 12, 2009

Interior Paint

Well today we got out there and did the first stage of interior paint. What a difference a little paint can make. Almost like a new bus. I have a great sprayer and a steady and so our masking was minimal. I used a spay shield, a piece of cardboard...


All set, scuffed and ready for paint.

This is the front all masked and taped- the rest I edged with a simple piece of low-tech cardboard.

Half way done- cleaning up the sprayer, taking a short rest.


Our daugher Nikki- are those spirit orbs? Maybe just dust in the sunlight... or is it?



The wife checking out the paint.




Rear view












Jason my prep man admiring the new look.
I know many of you are asking- Black?- yes black. We are metalheads and are into skulls, bats, ravens anything dark and anti-social. Thats for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment