Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mid Winter Update

Hello all.

Other than the two bitter cold snaps and one blizzard. Things have been very mild here in Oklahoma. I have to say even while Barb and I were truck driving OK was always well OK. Anyway, no real new pictures to post. We've been doing regular work around here- feeing the animals, fire wood cutting. The usual.

Tony has a new full time job- My oldest son has a fulltime job at a local workshop. Making construction tarps- he does a litte of everything. He's doing well with it, saving his money, for his move to England. Yes he's determined to move to theUK.. he's got many friends over there. Soon as his photo portfolio is compleate he's going to try to land a job there.

Jason and Zak are working with me most of the time- and on the side Jasn has been in a woodshop. He's been working with a neighbor- he has small sawmill, and mainly makes cedar furniture. I've been over there a few times helping.

Barb my cowgirl wife (that's hilarious if you know her) She's been driving a truck for a cattle farmer. Mainly haling hay, and feed. She drives the old kenworth day cab 10 speed around the farm. Too funny seeing her muddy- welcome to farming honey...

This weekend is interesting- we have OKU(oklahoma university) and KSU(kansas state) girls softball teams out at the park. They will be here for the next two weeks, for their spring training. Getting ready for the next season- so I've become the goto guy for their needs here. I mainly set-up and take down equipment. Me, Jason, and Zak went out to practice with them- let me tell you what. I got struck out 4 times, by the girls- so far I'm doing bad. Might be underhand pitching, but man it's hard to hit against them. Anyway life goes on and we are doing fine-until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment