Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our tattoo shop

I know it has been a while since the last post. We have been winterizing the park, collecting firewood. Doing some farm type work, nothing spectacular. Barb and I have been given te chance to run Hell's Basement Tattoo shop here in sparks.

So here is the outside shot of the shop, everything here is in the old west style.

This is Barb's post at reception- she will be the manager. In charge of clients, payments, and handling the money. During events there are 4 to 6 artists.

This is the waiting area, we will be adding some better furniture as time goes on.


Here is My station where I work my magic. I am head artist and full time here.





This is Ambers station, she comes in from Las Vegas during events.
I'll post some pice of the tattoos I have been doing. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment